Top Ten 19th
Century Reasons to live in Reservoir Park Co's
Subdivision at Crescent Hill
(from an early promotional
- This property is the highest in altitude in or
- Has Five Local Trains Each Way Daily, stopping
at the Station on the Grounds
- 12 Minutes Ride from 2nd and Water
- One square mile from the terminus of street
- Building Restrictions:
- No House to cost less than $2,000
- All Houses to be set back 25 feet from front of
- Ground rolling and affording many beautiful
sites for handsome Suburban Homes.
- The Company will put in water mains and other
conveniences as soon as there are consumers
- Purely a home place.
- Lots for sale on terms to suit the purchaser.
Monthly payments if desired.
- Health assured by altitude. – 130 feet higher
than Fourth and Market Streets, Louisville.