posted Jun 24, 2014, 9:02 PM by Cressie Hill
One of the most-entertaining events of the Crescent Hill Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration is the annual Pet Show!
Who can resist cute pets? Do you have a talented, fascinating or fashionable pet? Enter your furry friend in the Crescent Hill Pet Show.
Saturday, July 5
Peterson-Dumesnil House lawn
301 S. Peterson Avenue
ENTER TO WIN - CATEGORIES
Bring your furry, feathered, or fluffy friend and enter in one of seven categories:
- Most unique/exotic pet - Is your pet from the Amazon or the wilds of your back yard? If your pet is pretty different, then this is for you.
- Most "Petriotic" - Show off your pet's patriotic spirit: barking the national anthem, or waving a flag on their tail.
- Best Pet Talent - Can your pet do something amazing? Come and show off your pet's wow factor and talents.
- Cutest Kitty - Is your cat the king or queen of your house? This is for your kitty with the attitude.
- Most Precious Pup - Is your dog the cutest ever? Of course they are! Come and show off their adorable wags and faces.
- Most Admirable Adoption Story - Share your adoption story and inspire others with how you found each other and the great home you made for them.
- Pet/Owner Look-alike - Do you and your dog look alike or act alike? If you and your pet are alike, this is for you.
- Best in Show - Winning overall pet.
WHY ENTER YOUR PET?
- Enter to win fun prizes in each category along with a chance at winning overall Best in Show!
- To ensure that everyone knows how special your pet is!
HOW TO REGISTER & REGISTRATION FEE
up on Friday, July 4th at the Crescent Hill Old-Fashioned 4th of July
Festival Information Booth or Saturday, July 5th before 10:45 am at the
Pet Show/Contest area.
There is no registration fee. FREE! Priceless!
There will be a cool-off station in the shade with water bowls for your pet to stay hydrated.