Meet neighbors, make new friends and honor our service men and women beginning Friday, July 3rd and Saturday, July 4th at 10 am for two days filled with 12 hours of delightful choices for the entire family including:
- Dozens of talented artists featuring their unique juried work for sale 10 am - 7 pm both days
- Amazing live musical entertainment 1 pm - 10 pm both days
- Food/event booths open 10 am - 10 pm both days
- Children's Fun Zone 10 am - 8 pm both days with Field Games Saturday 2-3 pm!
- Cake/Prize Booth - spin the wheel and see what happens - 10 am - 7 pm both days
- Pet Show - A Favorite for pets and owners of all shapes and sizes - Saturday 11:30 am-12:30 pm
- Military Vehicle Display Friday 10 am - 5 pm
- Antique Car Display Saturday 1 -3 pm
And - of course - Saturday
FIREWORKS DISPLAY 10-11 pm
All on the lovely grounds of the historic Peterson-Dumesnil House, 301 S. Peterson Avenue with easy, FREE off-site parking with trolley shuttle or just walk over!
More details to come or check out music schedules and performers, how to volunteer and more activities on our Fourth of July web page: http://www.crescenthill.us/fourth-of-july.
- - - - - - - - - -
The 2015 Crescent Hill Old-Fashioned 4th of July Celebration - by the people, for the people sponsored by your Crescent Hill Community Council.
Crescent Hill Garden Tour
Saturday, June 6
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
On Saturday, June 6, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., join us for our annual garden tour of 10 private gardens in the historic neighborhood of Crescent Hill. The tour will feature creative gardening in small spaces, from organic gardens to shade gardens, and give visitors innovative ideas to try in their own outdoor space.
Tickets are $10 and available the day of the tour at the Peterson-Dumesnil House, 301 South Peterson Avenue, where the tour begins. You can also purchase tickets in advance at St. Matthews Feed & Seed, 225 Chenoweth Lane.For more information visit www.crescenthillgardentour.org.
It’s Back! The Crescent Hill Community Council will once again offer FREE outdoor movies on the Peterson-Dumesnil House lawn this summer!!
SHOW GUIDE LINE UP
- Friday, June 19 - Ghostbusters
- Saturday, July 25 - Roxanne
- Friday, August 21 - Best In Show
- Friday, September 11 – Double Feature Night! - Big Hero 6 & The Blues Brothers
All movies begin at dusk (around 9:30 pm) at the Peterson-Dumesnil House lawn (301 S. Peterson Avenue). Concessions available, but bring a picnic basket if you wish! Also bring blankets or lawn chairs and bug spray. The Peterson-Dumesnil House will be open for use of Restrooms & Tours.
Photos from the 2015 Crescent Hill Easter Parade
Crescent Hill Community Council 2015 Neighborhood Meeting Schedule
All meetings start at 7:30 pm at the Peterson-Dumesnil House unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, June 4
- Thursday, August 6
- Thursday, September 3 * Dessert with the Mayor and Spirit of Crescent Hill Awards (Date and location may change due to Mayor’s schedule)
- Thursday, October 1
- Thursday, November 5
View Melissa Mershon's photos from the December 2014 Holiday Open House by clicking here.